"Here is yet another attempt to keep you up to date on our day-to-day adventures." M. Polischuk -2008

Monday, September 22, 2008

Babysitting baby Allie

It may have taken 4 months but I FINALLY got the opportunity to babysit Allie. Spencer and Abigail were so excited. Just before Leslie dropped her off they were fighting over whose blanket she was going to lie on. Abigail made it very clear to me that she was the babysitter. Allie had to wear her Dora socks and she read her stories. Abigail wasn't too happy though when I told her she couldn't pull Allie in the wagon, feed her strawberries, or push her on the swing. She did however help Mark change her diaper and did a very good job I might add. Spencer enjoyed Allie from a distance but later told me baby Allie is the only baby he likes and wondered why we couldn't keep her. When I asked him why he didn't like other babies he said very matter of factly "because they stink." We all had a great morning and look forward to taking care of her again, thanks Leslie!!

No comments: