"Here is yet another attempt to keep you up to date on our day-to-day adventures." M. Polischuk -2008

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Outta Hiding

Alright, so I thought I would give this whole blogging thing another whirl. Work is kind of slow, and I need something to keep my brain from physically dying. There has been so much that has happened since our last entry, and no amount of motivation would allow me to catch up, so with that said here is what I can remember in bullet format.

  • Spencer graduated from Phoenix Preschool.
  • Summer was upon us with swimming and more swimming.
  • Visited the great island of Newfoundland. Top notch visit.
  • Camping trip to Fallen Leaf Lake with the neighbors (rained on last day).
  • Andy and I milked a free white-water rafting trip. Booyah!!
  • Spencer started Kindergarten.
  • Abigail's Christmas Dance Concert.
  • Christmas in Cali this year. Loved the new fake tree.
  • Sledding in the Sierras.
  • Home floor reno official began, and is still in progress.
  • Bring on the 2010 Rocklin Pony baseball season.
  • Finally finished the front garden area. You're welcome neighbors.
  • Grandma and Grandpa Polischuk come for a visit.
  • Running Events: Davis Stampede, Run Rocklin, Parkway Half Marathon, and the World Famous Camp Pendleton Mud Run.
  • Spencer graduated Kindergarten.
  • Abigail's Spring Dance Concert.
... and that about bring you up to date. I know it must have been tough all those months wondering what was going on, and for that, I apologize. Here's to a bigger and better effort this time around.

The Cal-Poli's

No comments: